Introducing the Lufft WS800-UMB Smart Weather Sensor at Rice!
Building on our announcement that Rice is now the premier Canadian Lufft distributor, we’re taking some time to highlight key products for the Canadian market. First up is Lufft’s premium Compact Weather Station – the WS800-UMB Smart Weather Sensor.
The first and only compact weather station that can detect lightning strikes, this product comes from WS product family line of professional intelligent measurement transducers. With a digital interface for environmental applications, the WS800 can measure multiple parameters, including air temperature, relative humidity, precipitation intensity, precipitation type, precipitation quantity, solar radiation, lightning detection, air pressure, wind detection and wind speed.
Some key advantages of this weather station include:
- Measuring wind direction and speed, without risk of bird nesting thanks to roofed construction
- First and only all-in-one compact weather sensor with lightning detection
- Built-in data pre-processing, universal interfaces and selectable output protocols
- Compatible with many commercially available Met/HydroMet dataloggers and PLS systems thanks to an open communication protocol
- Maintenance-free operation – no moving parts that can wear out
- Suitable for all climate zones; also, for solar-powered automatic meteorological stations
- Integrated heater that can be switched on if there is danger of frost
Integrate the WS800-UMB Smart Weather Sensor into your next environmental or meteorological application with our lineup of external datalogging equipment and additional environmental sensors. With our lineup of MACE datalogging equipment, Rice can easily set you up with the most accurate and easily programmable sensing equipment in the environmental industry.
Contact Rice today and let us help you set up your next monitoring station.