Product Spotlight: Lufft WS-601 Compact All-In-One Weather Sensor
At Rice we are always looking to partner with industry-leading companies. Continuing on with our latest partner, Lufft, we’d like to highlight our go-to Compact Weather Station – the WS601-UMB Smart Weather Sensor.
The WS601 is from the WS family of professional intelligent measurement transducers with digital interface for environmental applications. Its integrated, all-in-one design is capable of measuring temperature, relative humidity, precipitation, air pressure, wind direction and wind speed. And Lufft’s suite of industry-leading sensors (including their unique Ultrasonic wind sensor) ensure that you receive accurate data without drift, with next to no maintenance. Advantages of the Smart Weather Sensor WS601 will be able to include:
- Measuring wind direction and speed while insusceptible to bird nesting thanks to roofed construction
- All-in-one housing concept of a compact weather sensor combining 7 measurement parameters in one housing with only one cable connection
- Built-in data pre-processing, universal interfaces and selectable output protocols
- Compatible with many commercially available dataloggers and PLS systems thank to an open communication protocol – including the HydroMace XCi
- Suitable for all climate zones; also for solar-powered automatic meteorological stations
- Ventilated temperature and humidity detection
To learn more about Lufft or the WS-601 chat with us online, contact us or call us today!