Product Spotlight: Lufft WS200 Compact Wind Sensor
The WS200 is from the WS family of professional intelligent measurement transducers with digital interface for environmental applications for measuring wind direction and speed. Operating with low power and including a heater for cold weather applications, it’s perfect for the Canadian climate. And with bird proof construction and maintenance-free sensors this device will ensure your measurements are recording accurately throughout its deployment.
Advantages of the Smart Weather Sensor WS200 include:
- Measuring wind direction and speed insusceptible to bird nesting thanks to roofed construction
- Built-in data pre-processing, universal interfaces and selectable output protocols
- Compatible with many commercially available Met/HydroMet dataloggers and PLS systems thanks to an open communication protocol – including the HydroMace CXi
- Maintenance-free operation – no moving parts that can wear out
- Suitable for all climate zones; also, for solar-powered automatic meteorological stations
To learn more about Lufft or the WS200 chat with us online, contact us or call us today! You’ll also be seeing a demonstration unit recording information on our Hydrovu account soon – watch this space for more information.