RMS Environmental Monitoring Buoy!
Rice Earth Sciences is constantly looking for new ways to be your best supplier. Recently, one of our Surface Water Quality customers wanted a buoy system to deploy a series of AquaTROLL 600s through and we engineered and manufactured the Rice RMS Environmental Monitoring Buoy (EMB).
The EMB is a rugged, low-cost buoy that can accommodate virtually any Rice or third-party environmental monitoring equipment. Easily deployed by a single person, the EMB can be used for aquaculture, water quality monitoring and/or engineering applications. In-house designed and built, the EMB is constructed using materials including a P.S. Foam-filled Bumper Buoy with Reflective Tape, Aluminum Monitoring Housing and PVC Cap.
- Low-cost option for short- and long-term monitoring
- Designed for quick, single-person deployment.
- Works with all Rice or 3rd-party environmental instrumentation, including the AquaTROLL 500, 600 or additional level/quality devices.
- Lockable well cap for secure deployments
- Adjustable Monitoring Housing for monitoring equipment makes routine service simple, fast, and secure.
- Bumper Buoy designed to survive impact, punctures, and vandalism.
- Available with or without a Marine Beacon for deployments in navigable waters
Ask us more about how the RMS Environmental Monitoring Buoy can help your surface water deployment by chatting with us online, contacting us or calling us today!
Sign up for a MY RICE Account | Sign up for the RICE Newsletter | Sign up for a MY RICE Account