Tilt Your World: Get Real-Time Geotechnical Monitoring With The First Satellite Communication Enabled Wireless Tilt Meter On The Planet.
From dam safety, rail track geometry, ore pipeline, and the list goes on, get real-time geotechnical monitoring with the first satellite communication enabled wireless tilt meter on the planet. And there’s 4G LTE option also available. The EWS Telemetry Tilt Meter integrates the power of EWS wireless monitoring technology with a highly accurate in-built Triaxial tilt sensor for remote monitoring of a range of geotechnical and structural applications.Smart event alarm functionality allows the device to be programmed to increase log rates and transmit data out of the pre-set schedule based on a threshold level.
Some other key benefits:
- Ideal for a range of remote slope stability, slip detection, rail and structural monitoring applications
- Each device independently logs and transmits data
- Highly accurate triaxial MEMS tilt sensor
- Ultra-Low power draw with off the shelf long-life lithium batteries
- Remotely change settings via two way communications
- Rugged and robust designed for harsh environments
Contact us today for more information on this and all EWS products.
Read more about Rice’s exclusive partnership with EWS Australia.